Food to Celebrate My Success

It was getting dark and I had to be home by 9 PM anyhow. When I was about to book a cab I got a call from my colleague to return back fast. I asked what the reason is. But, she remained silent. I thought that my dad might have called her and may have asked about me. I didn’t fear as I have said him I would be back by 9 only. But the fear in my colleague’s voice urged me to get the cab as fast as I could.

Meanwhile, I thought to call my dad. When I was about to dial his number a call from my friend disturbed the process. I answered hello. But, there was no one. I simply ignored and forgot to call my dad. But, few minutes back, again I got a call from the same number. I again said hello, and this time I heard my dad calling my name impatiently. I was so afraid that I kept the phone on hold and get a cab booked immediately. When I reached home I found they had planned a surprise party for me and had ordered food from top 10 fast food restaurants for my success on my job.

Though, I was afraid at first. I must say the food was awesome as the party. Thank you Subway!